Our Services in this section include
doctors & consultants
In addition to offering general accountancy services, we have a professional team dedicated to providing specialised services to busy hospital doctors, GPs and consultants.
Services that we offer our doctors and consultants:
- regular checks of your PAYE tax code to ensure the right amount of tax is deducted at source.
- advice on what tax reliefs are available to doctors, house officers and consultants and how to obtain tax refunds.
- we will examine your tax affairs proactively to make sure you only pay the minimum amount of tax throughout each stage of your career, from junior doctor to consultant.
- tax advice on your NHS superannuation or private pension.
- protecting your wealth – to include wills, estate and inheritance tax, capital gains tax planning.
Services that we offer our consultants with private practice income:
- preparation of your business accounts.
- self assessment tax returns, preparation and submission to HM Revenue & Customs.
- advice on minimising your tax liability.
- incorporation and limited liability partnerships.
- advice on setting up in partnership or in a chambers structure.
Keeping you up to date
We regularly prepare briefings to all of our medical clients and update our website on topical matters and changes in the tax system as they arise.
We regularly run seminars for medical professionals all over the UK helping doctors, GPs and consultants with their tax affairs and highlighting common mistakes which can be made which lead to enquiries from HMRC.
For more information or to arrange a FREE no obligation consultation please contact us