Our Services in this section include
We have an experienced, specialist team, who are able to cover all payroll functions, providing a full bureau service to businesses from all commercial sectors.
We are able to run payrolls for organisations of various sizes from owner-managed companies to those with up to 250 personnel, dealing with the board of directors through to part-time employees.
Our role is to provide your business with a flexible, complete payroll service, tailored to meet your own needs. We can greatly reduce your administrative burden by offering you our cost-effective service, relieving you of payroll routines, whilst keeping you up to date with the increasing burden of legislation.
Our Services are…
- Payroll periods can be weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or annual
- Combinations of payroll periods can be operated within one organisation
- Your payroll can be processed according to your timetable - we have the resources to process payrolls within 24 hours
- Payments to employees can be made by autopay, cheque, or cash
- Data submissions can be arranged by phone, fax, e-mail or post
- We administer the more complex issues contained within completion of the payroll, including pension deductions, accurate calculation of redundancy pay, SMP, SSP, SAP and SPP to name but a few
- Production of payroll summaries, detailing gross pay to net and other calculations
- We have a variety of reports that we can supply you with, let us know specific requirements and we are confident that we can cater for your every need.
- We ensure that employers comply with the National Minimum Wage Regulations.
- Compilation of reports to meet the requirements of HM Revenue and Customs for example end of year returns, P14/P60 forms, P45 forms for leavers and P11D’s for benefits in kind
- Calculation and control of payments to HM Revenue and Customs
The charges we quote include all aspects of our payroll service. This makes budgeting for the future simple with no annual charges and no hidden costs. Using the latest technology and software means your payroll is dealt with promptly and efficiently.
Employers can expect to be subject to a compliance review from HM Revenue & Customs approximately every five years. Our tax team will be happy to carry out a ‘health review’ of your payroll to help eliminate potential problems. We are also experienced in assisting in the review process once it has begun.
For more information or to arrange a FREE no obligation consultation please contact us
dedicated payroll fax no: 01323 417567