Our Services in this section include
starting in business
“The challenges you face are the same ones others have faced and will do so in the future”.
In planning to start your own business or purchasing one, not only have you to run the operational side of the business, you have to contend with ever increasing regulation and bureaucracy, as well as responding to technological and economic changes in the market place. Failure to do so will jeopardise the chances of success.
Discuss and test your business ideas with us.
Ask our advice on the many issues facing you, using our depth of experience and expertise. Some of the areas we regularly advise on are
- The reasoning and expectations behind the start up, or purchase of an existing business
- Business structure
- Costing and profitability
- Financial forecasting
- Marketing and selling
- Effective use of IT, websites and protecting domain names.
- Staffing and employment issues
- Funding the business and obtaining finance
- Establishing good accounting systems
- Ownership structure and the appropriate use of delegation
Having reviewed the business idea we can then help you with:-
- Registration with the appropriate authorities and administration, to avoid costly penalties for non-compliance with such bodies.
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- Preperation for VAT returns
- Company secretarial administration
- IT support and training
For more information or to arrange a FREE no obligation consultation please contact us