We are pleased to be a guest speaker at the FTA Law seminar, Buying & Running a Dental Practice, at the BDA London on Wednesday 29th November 2017. The seminar is aimed at dental professionals considering practice ownership and features talks from:
- Thomas Coates - Managing Director, FTA Law
- Sarah Buxton - Employment & HR Solicitor, FTA Law
- Lis Hughes - Managing Director, Frank Taylor & Associates
- David Brewer - Managing Director, FTA Finance
- To provide an opportunity to learn about the current state of the dental market.
- To understand more about the legal process when buying a practice, different types of acquisitions & the Due Diligence process.
- To develop a greater understanding about employment law & staff management regulations.
- To provide information on buying a practice and the best ways to secure finance.
- To provide an update on the latest budget, tax changes, incorporation as well as the different structures used to buy and sell a dental practice, making tax digital and Xero.
6.00pm - Registration
6.30pm - Welcome and Talks
9.00pm - Networking
10.00pm - Close
To book your place at this free seminar please call 0330 088 2275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!