Craig Manser BSc (Hons) FCA
I joined Humphrey & Co in 2004 having completed a degree in Physics and Mathematics at Keele University. I qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2008. I enjoy acting for a wide range of businesses from sole traders to large companies. I have an interest in legal sector clients with a particular specialism in the tax affairs of Barristers.
- What do you like most about your job? Interacting with clients and staff
- What's your best quality? A keen eye for detail
- Secret skill? Golf - current handicap 5 at Eastbourne Downs Golf Club
- Favourite film? Back to the Future
- If you could be an animal what would you be? Lion!
Ceri Boniface BA (Hons) ACA
I joined Humphrey & Co in 2018 and am based in the Eastbourne office. I work for partners Andrew Robinson and Craig Manser providing a wide range of business and taxation advice for both individual and corporate clients.
Outside of work I love to travel, bake and watch films
- What do you like most about your job? The variety
- What’s your best quality? My can do attitude
- Secret skill? I can bake. I won’t be applying to GBBO but I’m pretty good at bread and cakes.
- Favourite Film? The Aristocats
- Perfect Day? Travelling somewhere exotic and exploring once there
Lucas Belim MAAT ATT
I joined Humphrey & Co in September 2015 and trained as an apprentice to qualify as an Accounting Technician (AAT) in July 2017. I then went on to complete my Taxation Technician (ATT) qualification in January 2019. I work for Partner Craig Manser assisting with his wide portfolio of business clients, particularly the tax affairs of Barristers. I am continuing my technical studies over the coming years.
- What do you like most about your job? The people
- Secret skill? I speak Portuguese
- Gadget you couldn't live without? I could live without gadgets