I joined Humphrey and Co in March 2015. I graduated with a degree in Business Management and Accountancy from Sussex University in 2004. I have spent the last 20 years focussing on accounting and tax. This started with accounting for Resident Management Companies and their Service Charge trusts and later expanded to include accounting and tax for individuals, various Trust types as well as Estates. Trust and Estate work feels personal and has its own set of challenges. This makes my work enjoyable and very rewarding. In my spare time I love live music events, hiking and mountain biking.
- What do you like most about your job? The people
- What's your best quality? Honesty
- Secret skill? Qualified welder
- Favourite film? Beverly Hills Cop
- Perfect day? A sunny, lazy day