Jon Robards ACA
I joined Humphrey & Co in 2014 and subsequently passed the AAT and ATT qualifications before qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in 2019. I work with a variety of clients providing accounts and taxation advice for both individual and corporate clients. I also work closely with Emily Smith to assist clients in the charity sector. In my spare time I enjoy playing a variety of sports including cricket, football and golf. I am often found taking part in charity events whether it’s a half marathon, bike ride or bungee jump!
- What do you like most about your job? The variety of work and helping clients find solutions
- What's your best quality? Upbeat & positive
- Secret skill? I can fly (with the aid of a paraglider)!
- Perfect day? Kayaking around the coast followed by a Brighton & Hove Albion away game
- If you could be an animal what would you be? A bird - so that I can fly anywhere
I joined Humphrey and Co in March 2015. Since graduating with a degree in Business Management and Accountancy from Sussex University in 2004 I have focused on specialising at Residential Leasehold Management accounting. I have a particular interest in systems design and implementation which has lead to a variety of projects for some of the country's leading managing agents. This experience has resulted in a diverse and hands on knowledge of leasehold accounting before coming to Humphrey and Co. In my spare time I love to read and really enjoy listening to a wide variety of music.
- What do you like most about your job? The people
- What's your best quality? Honesty
- Secret skill? Qualified welder
- Favourite film? Beverly Hills Cop
- Perfect day? A sunny, lazy day