Kevin Hancock LLB (Hons) CTA EA
After gaining a degree in Law, I started my career in the City of London specialising in private client taxation, before working in a number of larger international firms gaining experience in the taxation of large multi-national companies, corporate restructuring and international tax. I then moved into a senior position locally dealing with all aspects of UK taxation before joining Humphrey & Co in 2011. I am a Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) and as well as heading up the tax department at Humphrey & Co providing technical advice on all aspects of UK direct taxation and VAT, I am also a qualified US tax practitioner (being authorised to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service as an Enrolled Agent).
- What do you like most about your job? Problem-solving, constant challenges
- What's your best quality? A good sense of humour, technically proficient
- Last meal on earth? A hot curry
- What essential item would you take to a desert island? My music collection
- Perfect day? Spending time with my family