Emily Smith BSc (Hons) ACA
I joined Humphrey & Co in 2009 after graduating from Lancaster University and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2012. I currently work closely with partner Andrew Robinson providing a wide range of business and taxation advice for both individual and corporate clients. As well as providing general practice services, I specialise in charity and audit clients and am a member of both the specialist charities and audit teams.
- What's your best quality? Honesty
- Last meal on earth? Curry
- Favourite film? Rock of Ages
- What essential item would you take to a desert island? Sun Cream
- Perfect day? Walking the dogs on the downs
Jon Robards ACA
I joined Humphrey & Co in 2014 and subsequently passed the AAT and ATT qualifications before qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in 2019. I work with a variety of clients providing accounts and taxation advice for both individual and corporate clients. I also work closely with Emily Smith to assist clients in the charity sector. In my spare time I enjoy playing a variety of sports including cricket, football and golf. I am often found taking part in charity events whether it’s a half marathon, bike ride or bungee jump!
- What do you like most about your job? The variety of work and helping clients find solutions
- What's your best quality? Upbeat & positive
- Secret skill? I can fly (with the aid of a paraglider)!
- Perfect day? Kayaking around the coast followed by a Brighton & Hove Albion away game
- If you could be an animal what would you be? A bird - so that I can fly anywhere