Emily Smith BSc (Hons) ACA
I joined Humphrey & Co in 2009 after graduating from Lancaster University and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2012. I currently work closely with partner Andrew Robinson providing a wide range of business and taxation advice for both individual and corporate clients. As well as providing general practice services, I specialise in charity and audit clients and am a member of both the specialist charities and audit teams.
- What's your best quality? Honesty
- Last meal on earth? Curry
- Favourite film? Rock of Ages
- What essential item would you take to a desert island? Sun Cream
- Perfect day? Walking the dogs on the downs