Sue Pocklington CTA TEP
I joined Humphrey & Co in 2007. I am qualified as both a Chartered Tax Adviser and Trust and Estate Practitioner. I also passed The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation. I oversee our Trust & Estate Support Services team and, as we are now licensed as a probate firm by the ICAEW, I am also the Head of Legal Services and one of the firm’s Authorised Individuals for probate work. I specialise in personal tax planning, including inheritance tax, wills and lasting powers of attorney. I advise and assist both individuals and other professionals in all aspects of Trust and Estate administration.
- What do you like most about your job? I love the interaction with clients and contacts, learning how they have got to where they are and seeing how I can help and support them.
- What's your best quality? Empathy
- Last meal on earth? Italian food
- What essential item would you take to a desert island? Scrapbook of pictures of family and friends and memories
- If you could be an animal what would you be? Dog - (I get to be lazy, sleep a lot, cuddled and fussed over!)
- 01323 730631
- 07725 256281
Amanda Eade TEP
Trust & Estate Senior Manager
I joined Humphrey & Co in 2014 after previously working for a bank and a firm of solicitors. Throughout my working career I have specialised in Trust & Estate administration. I am a qualified Trust and Estate Practitioner and I have also achieved The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation. I am the Senior Manager of our Trust & Estate Support Services team and as such I am involved with all aspects of Trust & Estate work including the preparation of Trust & Estate accounts and tax returns. The firm is licensed by the ICAEW to undertake probate for our clients and I assist Partner Sue Pocklington with this aspect of the business as one of the firm’s Authorised Individuals for probate work.
- What do you like most about your job? The satisfaction when you reach the end of a probate matter and the benficiaries are pleased with a job well done.
- Secret skill? Calligraphy
- Favourite film? Beauty and The Beast
- Perfect day? An activity with my children
- If you could be an animal what would you be? A dragon