Consultants & Associates
Helen Fox MAAT ACIPP
I joined Humphrey & Co in 2005 and qualified as an Accounting Technician with the AAT a year later. I then went on to study payroll with the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals and became the firm's Payroll Manager in 2010. I look after a varied and expanding client base.
- What do you like most about your job? The variety that every day brings
- Secret skill? I'm fantastic at spending money
- Last meal on earth? Fish & chips
- What essential item would you take to a desert island? iPhone
- Perfect Day? Shopping & lunch
Sarah Williams MCIPP ACMA
In 2004 I qualified as an Accounting Technician (AAT) and went on to become a CIMA qualified Management Accountant. I am a member of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals and have significant experience in all aspects of payroll. I continue to develop my skills and keep abreast of the ever changing legislation.
- What do you like most about your job? Client interaction
- Secret skill? If I tell you what my secret skill is then it wouldn’t be a secret anymore.
- Last meal on earth? All day breakfast
- What essential item would you take to a desert island? Bear Grylls
- If you could be an animal what would you be? Probably a bird of some kind.
I have 29 years' experience in payroll working for secretarial recruitment agencies, payroll bureaux and chartered accountants. I have a BTEC Foundation in Payroll Administration qualification. In my spare time I enjoy walking, playing badminton & various board games.I joined Humphrey & Co in September 2015.
- What's your best quality? Attention to detail
- Favourite film? Love Actually
- What essential item would you take to a desert island? Snickers Bar
Natasha Gardener ACIPP MAAT
I have worked within an accounting practice since 2005. Although I have experience in areas such as accounts, payroll has always been my speciality. I enjoy the work involved with payroll and continue to develop my knowledge for both this and the recently introduced auto enrolment. I have achieved my AAT qualification, and I am also a member of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals. Since joining Humphrey and Co in 2015, I enjoy working as part of a team to look after payrolls for a large range of clients.
- What's your best quality? Helpful, sharing my knowledge
- Secret skill? Tap dance, performing in pantomimes
- Perfect day? A day when I do absolutely nothing
David Kaufmann PA (Dip) MGT
I joined Humphrey & Co in June 2016 and have worked in payroll since early 2012. I completed my Diploma in Payroll Management with Payroll Alliance just prior to joining Humphrey & Co. Outside of work I enjoy going to the gym and I am also part of the Humphrey & Co football team.
- What do you like most about your job? Learning new skills / information
- Secret skill? Poker player
- Favourite film? Gladiator
Nikki Sims MCIPP
I have many years of payroll experience working in both the public and private sectors. This includes several NHS hospitals and government departments as well as busy payroll bureaux for other accountancy practices. I qualified with the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) in 2002. I joined Humphrey & Co in 2013 where I look after the day to day payroll administration for an interesting and varied client base.
- What do you like most about your job? Satisfaction resulting from attention to detail
- Secret skill? Salsa dancing
- Favourite film? Pretty Woman